Thanks for your interest in writing a blog post for www.deepanshugahlaut.com/blog. I welcome guest posts. Here are a few previously published guest posts, you should check –
If you’d like to submit a guest post, please follow these guidelines –
1. Submit your original work, something unique, fresh and valuable.
2. Must be well formatted – catchy title, headings, sub-headings, bold fonts etc.
3. Post length should be minimum of 600 words, maximum no limit.
4. Provide at least one image or more if required, with the source URL.
5. Links in the blog post are welcome but must be on long tail keyword, non-promotional and relevant to the discussion.
6. You can provide a guest post on the following topics –
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogging tips
- Make money online tips
- Art of living, motivational and inspirational topics
- WordPress or other Content Management Systems
- Technology (Cloud computing, Big Data, Cloud Hosting etc.)
- Small business (Entrepreneurship, SMBs etc.)
- Web design tips and tricks
- Science and related theories
7. Provide author bio at the end of the blog post (Any length). You can provide links to your personal blog, company website, and links to social media profiles, email and contact number with an author pic.
8. Please credit all sources, references, facts, and figures.
9. Must be Copyscape passed (and yes, I will do it myself again). You can also use free plagiarism tools from this directory.
Before you move ahead, here are a few benefits you would get –
- This blog’s audience is made up of marketing professionals, technology readers, social media practitioners, content managers, community managers, and executives.
- At this time, this blog has an Alexa of 688346 and Domain Authority of 17. And, featured on world’s most popular websites such as Yahoo.
- Do-follow backlinks from the body of content or author bio section (I prefer to link on branded keyword and long-tail keywords).
- Author page and social media promotion.
How to send your guest post work?
If you’ve read and understood the guidelines, you are ready to send the guest blog post. It’s good to pitch an idea first before start writing. However, if you have that one already, please send your guest post to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post Request” in a word file only.
I’ll review that and reply you within two days. Note that the post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, and punctuation. The guest post once published, will be the property of Deepanshu Gahlaut’s Blog and can be published elsewhere only with the prior approval.