Everyone wants to run a startup or a business but to succeed in today’s digital world you need a website which can be easily found by users via search or social media. I think digital marketing in all its forms (whether SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media etc.) has a lot of power to involve true engagement, create business strategies, new client acquisition, and brand visibility — but you have to know how to do it right. And, that’s why I’m here.
I’m Deepanshu Gahlaut, India-based Internet/Technology blogger, and social media addict, working as a digital marketer. I’m a Google certified search advertiser who works with businesses and personals to optimize their online presence with SEO, social media, and content marketing. Here, I frequently blog about things (no matter what the thing is!). In my minuscule free time, I like to watch movies, read books and help others by participating in forums or events.
This is my personal blog where I share lessons, I’m learning. You are all welcome to introduce yourself and engage with me in the conversation on the blogs.
What do I write about?
Here are some of my popular blog posts, I’ve written:
- Why Does Google Give Different Results in Different Countries?
- How Bounce Rate and Exit Rate are calculated in Google Analytics?
- Top 8 Reasons Why Your Link Building Campaign Will Fail
- Blogging in the Cloud: Maximize Your Blogging Impact
- The Ultimate Guide To Green Computing
- How Businesses Are Flourishing With VoIP?
- Top 7 Things to Consider Before Moving Your Business to Cloud
Forums, I participate:
I’m social. Are you?
Get in touch:
Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or have feedback? Need help? Contact me here!