Everyone wants to run a startup business. Isn’t it?
But to succeed in today’s competitive digital world you need a website which can be easily found by your customers via digital mediums such as search and social media. And digital marketing in all its forms (whether SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media etc.) has a lot of power to involve true engagement, create business strategies, new client acquisition, and brand visibility — but you have to know how to do it right.
And, that’s why I’m here.
Before sharing too many details, here’re few fun professional and personal facts about me 🙂
- My name’s meaning is ‘Ray of Light‘.
- Working as the Team Lead, Digital Marketing for the best accounting application hosting provider, Ace Cloud Hosting. (developed and executed successful digital marketing strategies)
- Contributed content for various popular marketing and technology blogs such as YourStory, LinkBird, Blogelina, Accounting Web, OpenXCell, Small Business Can, Software Suggest, and Smart Data Collective.
- I’m a Google certified search advertiser.
- I’m the founder of Infopixi which is an infographic blog – delivering daily insights on technology, marketing, lifestyle and more.
- I’m trying my hands on developing a simple Android app.
- I’ve written one and only whitepaper on Green Computing.
- I also write blogs in Hindi.
- I grew up in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh and graduated there. I’ve never failed in any subject.
- I’m a poet and a songwriter (working on the song with my brother).
- My favorite drink is tea (major weakness).
- I’m a science fiction fanatic.
- I never had a pet.
- I love playing and watching cricket. Sachin Tendulkar and Rohit Sharma are my favorite.
- In my minuscule free time, I like to watch movies, read books, and help others by participating in forums or social communities.
- I spend most of my time on social media. Feel free to connect on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
This is my personal blog where I share lessons, I’m learning. You are all welcome to introduce yourself and engage with me in the conversation on the blogs.
What do I write about?
Here are some of my popular blog posts, I’ve written:
- Scope Of SEO In India: The Future is Bright
- Why Does Google Give Different Results in Different Countries?
- How Bounce Rate and Exit Rate are calculated in Google Analytics?
- Server’s DNS Address Could Not Be Found: How to Fix
- Top 8 Reasons Why Your Link Building Campaign Will Fail – LinkBird
- Blogging in the Cloud: Maximize Your Blogging Impact – Blogelina
- The Ultimate Guide To Green Computing – Medium
- 4 Secret Ingredients to a Successful Social Media Strategy – YourStory
- 5 Common Misconceptions About Startups, Dispelled – Small Business Can
- In-House vs. Outsourced Call Centers: What to Choose – Smart Data Collective
Get in touch:
Have feedback? or Need help? Mail me at email@example.com or Contact me here!
Thanks for stopping by : )