- Subject is an early-morning bird. Wakes up early in the morning hoping for better rank and overnight traffic growth.
- Subject is very aggressive to the Google algorithm changes.
- Subject has a parasite relationship with Google.
- Subject loves the Zoo. Panda and Penguin are his favorite animal.
- Subject bows down to the king – ‘Content’.
- Subject spends a lot of time in sending link building outreach and follow-up emails.
- Subject quickly engages in SEO-related discussions. Other discussions may seem boring.
- Subject loves to uncover the truth of SEO theories and other’s advice.
- Subject introduces its work differently to different people.
- Subject gets excited and motivated from getting a link from a high DA site.
- Subject gets despaired after the ranking drop in SERP.
- Take a daily dose of ‘search data’ from SEO and analytics tools.
- Expose the competitors’ weakness.
- Participate in ‘SEO’ meet-ups and conferences
- Spend time on social media with SEO ‘mentors’ for guidance
- Read daily ‘SEO News’ to keep you calm and cool
What are your thoughts?