Are you struggling to improve your business marketing with the help of SEO? SEO tools can help you work smarter and faster. A good and simple SEO tool can do what we marketers have to do in a day. Here is a handy list of free SEO tools that are simple, fast and easy to use, certainly, would cover a number of common needs.
- Keywordtool.io: This is a free alternative to Google Keyword Planner and Ubersuggest that gives 750+ Google keyword suggestions for free. This tool helps you find thousands of long tail keywords related to what you search by generating Google’s auto keyword suggestions.
These suggestions are generated based on the Google domain and language you choose. It also allows you to discover keywords suggestions from Bing, YouTube and App store optimization for free.
- SERPs Rank Checker: This is a free keyword rank and SERP (Search Engine Result Page) checker. It returns top 100 SERP results for any given keyword if you leave the site field blank.
- Browseo: BROWSEO is a great tool that allows you to view any web page without any distractions caused by styles and highlights those parts of the page that are relevant for SEO. It focuses on HTML code, just like what search engines see when they visit a page.
You can quickly check server response codes, internal links, external links, title tag, meta description and much more.
- Schema Creator: Search engines including Google, Bing etc. rely on this Sechma.org markup to improve the display of search results, making it easier for people to find the right web pages. Most of the SEO professionals might find schema.org a little difficult to understand at first.
Schema Creator is one of the free and easy to use tool that helps you quickly and easily build and get started with schema.org microdata.
- Anchor Text over Optimization Tool: Find anchor text over optimization and recognize your anchor text diversity to determine those areas where you are at risk of a penalty from Google.
Thus, you can find that you are over optimized for the particular keyword and thus you can easily consider modifying the anchor text of specific.
- Xenu’s Link Sleuth: This is a spidering software that checks websites for broken links by performing verification on existing links, backgrounds, image and local image maps.
- Robots.txt Generator: A robots.txt file is a text file that search engine spiders such as Google Bot use to see which files and/or directories they are not allowed to see. Robots.txt Generator is a freeware utility that makes the creation of robots.txt files a breeze.
- FeedTheBot SEO Tools: This is a simple all in one SEO tool that displays domain strength, server response codes, internal and external links, image alt tags, recent social mentions, page speed and many more.
- Small SEO Tools: Similar to FeedTheBot SEO tools, this is an excellent package of free tools such as backlink checker, plagiarism checker, keyword suggestions, Meta tag and many more.
- Optimize Title Tags and Meta Description: This free SEO tool will help you optimize title tags and Meta description tags for any web page. Type appropriate title and Meta description in the title and description box respectively.
It will show you a snippet of the search result with the entered title tag and Meta description.
- Link Extractor Tool: This SEO tool helps you check the status of all offsite links (outbound links) found on a page so that you can identify broken links (404s) on the page.
What are your favorite SEO tools you use? Have you something to add this list? Please feel free to add them in comments.